Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Reading Malcolm Gladwell

Malcolm Gladwell is the Author of The Outliers - Photo Courtesy of Chapters.ca

I find I have been enjoying everything that Malcolm Gladwell writes. So far, I have read The Outliers, recommended to me by a former boss of mine. I have also read Blink and as I write this I’m listening to an audio ebook of The Tipping Point.

The information I have gained from Gladwell’s books has been phenomenal. His message of practice leads to perfect success in The Outliers is something that could inspire anyone. He backs up his arguments with terrific examples and it is these examples that is the key to his gift in storytelling and educating.

Whether you buy the books, whether you check the books out of the library as I have – read Malcolm Gladwell. I doubt you will be disappointed.

[Via http://kakonged.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment