Sunday, January 31, 2010

Battle for the heart

Here is a little something something I wrote after reading a chapter from Wild at Heart:

I am in a battle for the heart: a battle for my own heart to be set ablaze with love.  I am also in a battle for the hearts of my generation to be set from all the chains that weigh them down.  That their hearts would truly find themselves in God.  Lastly, I am in a battle for the Lord’s heart.  The longing of his heart is to show compassion on his people, that Israel would be saved, for his plan for the world to come to fruition, and for to be fully destroyed.

I am truly in a real battle.  Not with bullets or swords, but with the power of prayer, love, and the word of God.  This is for the sake of real people’s hearts and the fate of the world.  I am in a battle for the heart.

[Via http://hanmankim.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment