Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Giver

This book was interesting, and depressing at the same time. I could totally feel the main character’s point of view and think the world should read this book just to see if they can figure out how exactly real, the situations of the book is.

There was a lot of questions I had about the book that didn’t really make sense to me, but a lot of it was understandable. It was easy to read, and the ending really got me depressed. I woke up last night with the feeling of hopelessness, and it was rather surprising. During the fall I have strange emotions, and it’s also around the time I went to ER for the attacks in 2004. I’m glad I have my feelings. I tried to stop being so strong because I figure that just means I’m in denial, and I think I have feelings for a reason. Read this book and you’d understand, and if not, well I just hope you find what you’ve lost long long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment